Fast Track Coaching Training: July 22-25, NYC
What you get
- Four Days of Immersive Training to Launch Your Professional Coaching Career
- 6-Months of Weekly 1-Hour, Personal Supervision
- Expert Instruction by the Industry’s Leading Master Trainers
- Full Support on How to Market & Promote Your New Coaching Practice
- Direct Connections to Other Coaches Throughout the Country
Dr. Sharon Livingston is a bestselling author and coach. A finalist for the 2008 Enterprising Woman of the Year award. She was voted Outstanding Woman of the Year, by New England Business Association in 2015.
Dr. Sarah E. Brown is a bestselling author and creator of the Book of You,(TM), a completely customized book based on on The Birkman Method® personality assessment.
Doug Lipman is a renowned storytelling expert whose workshops and videos enable professional coaches to tell clear and commanding stories that inspire and transform your clients.
What you'll learn
You'll learn to be a Professional Coach! Professional coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today's uncertain and complex environment.
In particular, you will learn:
- How to Launch & Succeed in Your Coaching Practice
- How to Network and Make the Right Connections
- How to Attract the Clients You Want to Work With
- How to Develop 10 Key Coaching Skills
- How to Conduct the Initial Consultation
- How to Find Your Client’s “Real” goal vs. Stated Goal
- How to Uncover Your Clients Strengths and Needs
- How to Leverage Clients’ Hidden Motivators
- How to Help Clients Create a Roadmap to Goal
- How to Conduct a Client Skills Inventory
- How to Help Clients Overcome the Obstacles they’re Bound to Encounter
- How to Find your USP – Unique Selling Proposition
- How to Help Clients Focus
- How to Help Clients Discard Toxic Relationships
- How to Promote & Demonstrate Your Coaching Expertise
- How to Develop Your Professional Speaking Skills
- How to Create a Coaching Website That Sells Your Services
- How to Work with Clients in Person, By Phone and Online
- How to Help Clients Get What They Want from their Personal Relationships
- How to Develop a Continuous Stream of Referrals
- How to Identify Your Personal Coaching Strengths
Click the button below to:
- Get full information, including pricing
- For the deep "family and friends" discount, enter promo code "Lipman"